October 27, 2010

CHRISTMAS CARDS

I've stressed about doing cards this year, I don't have time but I want to offer it.  SO..... I've decided to
 offer just 3 choices as seen below.  All cards will be 5"x7" on linen cardstock with a flat finish (not shiny), double sided and
 includes cream envelopes!  These are professionally press printed with premium color and quality.

If you want to order, mail me a check for the amount (text or call me for my address, don't want to broadcast it on the internet) with a note in the envelope of what greeting card
 you want (1-3), how many (25, 50, 75, 100) and if you want it drop shipped to your house or not (extra
 $12.)   Most importantly, what image number you want from your edited CD and whether you want it
 in color, black/white or sepia.   If you don't like the wording of the card let me know what you want it to say and I'll change it.

25 cards = $40.00
50 cards = $60.00
75 cards = $85.00
100 cards = $105.00

All orders DUE no later than Nov 21st.  I will be donating 100% of the money I make off of these to a
 sub for santa, I'm not sure who yet but I promise it will go to a good family.  Thanks!!

I know these are a lot more expensive than Costco but who wants to get the SAME invitation in the mail
 as everyone else RIGHT??!!!!!! NOT ME!!!!  Not to mention theirs are on crappy shiny photo paper and are one sided - gag :)


NUMBER 1 Front and Back

NUMBER 2 Front
Number 2 Back

NUMBER 3 Front & Back

No comments: